4.20.2010

Research...like I'm back in school again with a paper due tomorrow...

I've been reading and reading for hours about wedding photography. I've booked my first official wedding for onthefly, and now I'm in a very appropriate state of panic. Lists need to be made, scouting done, talks with bride + family, officiator, etc.....but I must say I am beyond ecstatic.

And I truly believe that the photographs that come out of the day will be spectacular and unique.
Between the two of us here at onthefly, we have lots of experience in nature and abstract photography and close-up portraiture. Expanding our experience is very exciting! The wedding is July 24th. We have a couple other appointments between now and then, and as word gets out, our calendar seems to be filling.
Make sure if you are interested to contact us. We are providing very discounted rates as we begin our business!

No comments:

Post a Comment